International Office

Contact Information


Current Location:

Responsibilities of International Office

Responsibilities of International Office:
1.Liaisoning with international contacts, receiving international visiting groups, and building up links with foreign universities, international organizations and foreign enterprises, and introducing excellent education resources.

2.Organizing the approval procedures of international cooperative programs; manipulating cooperative programs with relevant departments, etc.

3.Contacting foreign universities and implementing teachers’ academic research exchange based on BITZH’s programs.

4.Taking responsibility of academic exchange and visiting program for *national enrolled students and international students.

5.Liasoning with universities in Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan for the recommended postgraduates program.

6.Translating documents relating to international meetings and lectures, and BITZH’s introduction manuals and also agreements with other foreign universities, storing cooperative university agreements.

7.Supporting staff members’ applications to go abroad, passport & visa application, and booking flight tickets, etc.

8.Helping long-term contract foreign teachers to complete formalities, including The Work Permit for Foreign Experts in China, Foreign Expert Certificate, and Residence Permit for Foreigner in the People Republic of China, etc.

9.Dealing with the applications of *national enrolled students for cooperative program and dual degree program.

10.Providing administrative support to returning students who have attended cooperative programs.

11.Engaging foreign experts as visiting professors, receiving visiting scholars, and arranging international academic meetings.

12.Taking responsibility for foreign visiting groups’ application formalities in local municipal administration department.

13.Managing gifts and souvenirs for foreign receptions, dealing with international correspondence, and storing paperwork of international cooperation.

14.Managing staff members to study in foreign universities.

15.Completing other work regarding foreign cooperation as required.

Note: *national enrolled students: this refers to undergraduates who will be awarded a bachelor degree by national ministry of education(MOE) 
Source:International Office   Updated:2013-10-23  
Pre:Nothing   Next:Nothing